Forum.Sk8ordie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum.Sk8ordie

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Wentzle Ruml's surfboards

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Fromage Y'all
Shredder!
Shredder!

Wentzle Ruml's surfboards Empty
MessageSujet: Wentzle Ruml's surfboards   Wentzle Ruml's surfboards Icon_minitimeDim 12 Sep 2010 - 13:33

Wentzle is moving to Hawaii and its cheaper to buy some stuff there than it is to ship it. He's selling all kinds of surf and skate gear, but first up is two surf boards. If you can make a deal before Antrim this weekend, Seb Leger has agreed to deliver them back to Montreal, we might find them a ride to Quebec City too if necessary.

Here is what Wentzle has to say -
this 6ft 8" stewert fish was custom built for me and has a "competition glass job" bottom is heavier glass with a rough sanded finish......(none of the glossy, bright. "look how sparkling my board is" ....crap!!! it rides really well in waves up to double plus overhead and hold an edge well , yet will f-in turn on a dime!!!!! love it....dont want to part with it....but need the cash none the less i will not let this board go for less than 300.00 cash, or a deal of sorts if you buy the ricky carroll 7' 0" semi gun....both for 500.00 or 300.00 each....no f-in wiggle room...ill burn um in a campfire before i let them go for less....same board (EXACTLY THE SAME) was quoted at 800.00 from my surfshop friend /owner...(retail)and i would rather reflect on all the waves in tortola, barbados, hawaii, mexico, and cali that ive ridden on them and just watch um melt....no body has ridden these boards but me....ill even sign my sorry ass name to them for the purchaser/ purchasers.......peace WR4

Wentzle Ruml's surfboards Znsnm1
Wentzle Ruml's surfboards Ztyt5j

The Semi Gun
This was my cane garden bay board and i can only say that ive ridden some screamers!!! backside at cane as well as other secret locals only point breaks in the BVI......board is dialed and rides really well in anything from chest high to triple over.....extra fins and goodies with it....have cotton soft bag for it that i "might" throw in.......300.00 firm or 2 for 500.00 if you take the fish as well.....this board would also be in the 800.00 range new.....o.k. ill sign it over too......lol.....f-k....im just another bozo on the bus....but need cash badly.......................peace WR4

Wentzle Ruml's surfboards Ftmpup

Also many skateboards will be for sale, some from this concrete wave picture. If you would like Wentzle will sign any of it.

Wentzle Ruml's surfboards Vdhy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
-Pâte
Shredder!
Shredder!
-Pâte

MessageSujet: Re: Wentzle Ruml's surfboards   Wentzle Ruml's surfboards Icon_minitimeDim 12 Sep 2010 - 16:54

Wentzle Ruml's surfboards Affraid
http://www.ffashop.com/
Kel
Respect the OG's!
Respect the OG's!
Kel

MessageSujet: Re: Wentzle Ruml's surfboards   Wentzle Ruml's surfboards Icon_minitimeDim 12 Sep 2010 - 17:31

Antrim is going to be expensive for me this year!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Wentzle Ruml's surfboards   Wentzle Ruml's surfboards Icon_minitime

Wentzle Ruml's surfboards
Page 1 sur 1